Why We're a Better Property Management Company
Unexpected expenses are part of Investing in Real Estate. But the surprises should not come from your Property Management Company. Partner with us. No Property Management Company in Lancaster or anywhere else does more to avoid unexpected expenses originating from our services. Here's why.
No Overages, Extra Fees or Fine Print, Period!
When you work with us, you pay the agreed upon management fee each month plus the actual costs of any repairs we complete or bills we pay on your behalf. That's it. You may be thinking that's obvious. But it's not obvious because many Property Management Companies mark-up your repairs and maintenance by as much as 25%! That's one way many Property Management Companies compensate for charging very low monthly fees.
- mark up the cost of our contractors' services. You'll pay the exact amount for any repairs you authorize us to complete and not a penny more;
- charge extra to handle landlord/tenant disputes even if we spend time in court. The only amount you'll pay is filing fees related to the case.
Detailed Billing & Accountability
You always know what's happening with your property because we send you a monthly itemized list of everything we're doing.
You're Always in Control
- You're always free to hire your contractor or use our experienced professionals for repairs, maintenance, and upgrades to your property.
- Do you want to pay your mortgage, insurance, and taxes or have us handle it? The choice is yours.
- Do you just need help getting new tenants and want to handle all the other details on your own? It's no problem.
We'll provide as little or as much service as you need at a reasonable price that fits your budget.
We're Always Here When You Need Us
We respond to all your questions and provide real answers. We're just a phone call away!
5"We have been affiliated with Trinity Management Associates since we purchased our Lancaster City property in 2008. We have found Trinity to be extremely responsive and timely in matters related to our property. They been very helpful when repairs were needed and made themselves available to discuss our concerns - and since we are first-time "landlords," we had a number of them at the outset.
Tim and his associates were accessible to answer our questions. Tim complies with all local regulations and navigates the "system" for us. Knowing that Tim is a phone call away has eased any trepidations that we had at the beginning of this venture."
Joan & Pete, first-time owners
So, if you're ready to leave the headaches behind and start cashing checks instead, Contact Trinity Management Associates today. We're the aspirin for your headache properties throughout Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York, PA.